Passive anti-odour filters effectively remove odours and other toxic substances released by sewerage in the sewage network. Their effectiveness has been confirmed by specialist laboratories.
chimney - KWF
The whole construction is made from HDPE. This material is resistant to aggressive compounds found in sewage systems even in case of being in contact with them for a long time. The device is filled with neutralising filter insert. Passive anti-odour filters come in two versions as manhole or chimney filter.
The components of passive anti-odour filters (manhole anti-odour filters and chimneys) are made of polyethylene, polypropylene or stainless steel and are resistant to long-lasting contact with aggressive substances that can be found in sewer installations.
The filters inside the device are filled with:
- impregnated activated carbon layer
- Ecol-Unicon catalytic carbon
- impregnated activated carbon layer and chemical agent
- biofiltering substance.
- competitive price
- easy and inexpensive installation
- very high effectiveness of removing odourous and toxic compounds
- maintenance free
- resistant to temperature changes and daily changes in the amount of sewerage
- resistance to corrosion and chemical compounds activity
- reliable – have been tested in all weather conditions
Passive anti-odour filters produced by Ecol-Unicon are designed to provide free passage of air through a replaceable filter. The size of the filter has direct impact on the effectiveness of air treatment and operation time of the device. The filter can be filled with biomass or an appropriately selected activated carbon. Passive anti-odour filters are equipped with a removable vent/cap that enables easy replacement of the filter. Additionally ENPeco manhole anti-odour filters are equipped with water drainage system. Additionally ENPeco filter is equipped with EUcleanON® system, which cleans the device from any solids and sediments while draining water at the same time.
Passive anti-odour filters are effective in eliminating odours and have a wide range of applications, among which are:
- pumping stations and dry well pumping stations
- household water treatment plants
- food processing facilities
- expansion wells
- holding tanks (septic tanks)
- percolation systems
- manholes (e.g. in touristy or representative areas, old sewer systems, old town areas, housing estates etc.).