ENA II Neutraliser
These devices ensure effective treatment of air coming from private sources, as well as from communal, industrial or agricultural facilities. High efficiency of air treatment and design solutions adapted to all conditions make it possible to use active neutralizers in such places as
- sewage pumping stations
- waste water treatment plants
- composting plants
- dry-well pumping stations
- expansion wells and infiltration systems
- sewage sumps.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF ENA II ACTIVE NEUTRALIZER
- device chamber is made of HDPE, which allows to use it for treatment of highly corrosive gases
- the neutralizer control equipment is located in a closed switchboard, which protects the control systems from weather conditions.
- very high removal efficiency of odorous and toxic substances
- safe performance
- simple maintenance
- low operating costs
- insensitivity to temperature changes
- no nuisance to the environment
- having a bed of impregnated activated carbon with high sorption capacity
- in contrast to devices called filtration units/filters, used insert does not filter mechanically, but neutralises odours and toxic substances using both chemisorption and adsorption reactions.
CONSTRUCTION OF ENA II ACTIVE NEUTRALISER
The Ecol-Unicon neutraliser is made of a HDPE tank and a fan together with a supply and control switchgear. Air treatment takes place with the use of a bed of impregnated activated carbon. The Ecol-Unicon neutraliser is designed for continuous automatic work. The device is equipped with a control panel allowing for manual control as well as fully automatic operation without additional service. Chemically resistant and UV-resistant materials were used in the construction of the neutraliser.
We have subjected our neutralisers to independent, external testing of the efficiency of neutralisation of odours and toxic substances (odorous and odourless toxic substances to humans).
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION OF ENA II ACTIVE NEUTRALISER
The purpose of the device is to reduce the emission of odorous air from the facility by eliminating the chemical compounds responsible for the odours. This process takes place through the neutralisation of chemical compounds with a bed of impregnated activated carbon.
Malodorous air is directed through the ventilation system (exhaust fan, pipes) to the carbon bed. The gas is pumped through the aeration grate ensuring even air supply to the carbon bed. The neutralizer is equipped with a single-phase stepless thyristor controller or with a power supply and control switchgear with equipment enabling the control and monitoring of the device operation.
EQUIPMENT OF ENA II ACTIVE NEUTRALISER
The neutraliser is equipped with an exhaust roof fan using a single-phase induction motor adapted to voltage regulation of rotational speed.
The filling of the neutralisation chamber consists of an impregnated active carbon bed with high sorption efficiency of volatile sulphur compounds. The applied carbon is a material ensuring excellent odour removal from the air and guarantee a long operating time. The activated carbon has been tested by an independent laboratory in order to determine the coefficients of resistance to air flow.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- HDPE chamber with air inlet/outlet, condensate drain
- impregnated activated carbon bed
- chemical resistant fan
- control system (switchboard)