Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o.
From 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / shall apply. WE (commonly referred to as "GDPR").
It applies to the same extent in all European Union countries, and therefore also in Poland, and introduces a number of changes in the rules governing the processing of personal data that will affect many areas of life, including the use of internet services. In this information, we present a summary of the most important issues regarding the processing of personal data that may occur in connection with the use of our services.
I. General Provisions
II. Personal Data
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Administrator - Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. processes personal data for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, different collection methods, legal grounds for processing, use, disclosure and storage periods may apply.
We process the following personal data: name and surname, shipping address, company details, telephone number and email address.
Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the website "ecol-unicon-export" makes it easier for every user to browse the site and place orders. By accepting browser settings, you agree to the possibility of creating a User profile based on information about services rendered, interest in the offer or information contained in cookies.
Therefore, for the sake of shopping safety and convenience, we would like to inform you that by navigating the website, you agree to the store using cookies and other personal data provided voluntarily: name, surname, shipping address, company details, telephone number and email address. The data you will be asked for in the order forms is necessary for the operation of the website or the service. Providing data is voluntary. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity for which the data was / are required.
III. The basis and purposes of data proccesing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract (provision of services);
- conducting analyzes and statistics for the needs of business operations;
- sale of products and services offered by Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o .;
- conducting marketing activities undertaken by Ecol-Unicon alone or in cooperation with other entities;
- pursuing claims;
- answering letters and applications;
- carrying out activities related to ensuring security;
- fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on Ecol-Unicon
The legal basis for processing your data will be Article 6 para. 1 lit. b), c) and f) of the GDPR Regulation
- the need to perform the contract or take action at your request before concluding the contract;
- the need to comply with the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator;
- necessity resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, such as answering your letters and applications, redress and direct marketing.
Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. automatically collects data contained in cookies when using the website of the online store. Cookies, i.e. small text files sent to the user's internet computer identifying them in a way necessary to perform a given operation, e.g. in the form of authentication, collecting statistical data or saving data in contact or order forms.
Cookies are harmless to the computer, its user and its data. The condition of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (browsers) by default allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. However, in the browser settings you can change the settings for cookies, in particular in such a way as to block their automatic operation in your browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed in the user's end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the browser software settings. However, the service or its individual functionalities may not work properly without cookies.
The administrator may process the data contained in cookies when visitors use the Online Store website for the following purposes:
- identification of Service Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
- remembering Products added to the basket to place an Order;
- remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login data to the Online Store;
- customizing the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of Online Store pages;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website;
- remarketing, i.e. research on the characteristics of the behavior of visitors to the Online Store by anonymous analysis of their activities (e.g. repeated visits to specific websites, keywords, etc.) in order to create their profile and provide them with advertisements tailored to their anticipated interests, also when they visit other websites in the Google Inc. advertising network and Facebook Ireland Ltd.
IV. Users's rights regarding personal data
Your rights are:
- the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data,
- the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing,
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator,
- the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing purposes,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged violation of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
- the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, express their own position and to challenge a decision based on automated data processing.
The rights listed in points 1) -6) and points 8) -9) above can be exercised, among others by contacting the data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. (address given at the beginning, with the note: "Personal data protection").
Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. applies technical and organizational measures aimed at best protecting the collected personal data against unauthorized access or misuse by unauthorized persons.
V. Period of storage of personal data in the Company.
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
- legal provisions that may oblige Ecol-Unicon to process data for a specified period of time (e.g. the Accounting Act);
- the period for which the services are provided;
- the period that is necessary to defend the administrator's interests;
- the period for which consent was given.
- until the consent is withdrawn,
VII. Additional information